Bethesda have revealed the answers to 25 fan questions on the official forum. Highlights include:
- Fed up of boss fight foes that are just regular monsters with more hit points? Dragons have special skills to liven things up, or you might find yoursef mobbed by lots of weaker foes
- Be careful whose pint you spill – taverns can break out into brawls
- Skyrim focuses on telling “one story well”, so side quests are briefer with fewer branches
- Like some of the more popular fan-made mods for Morrowind and Oblivion, your in-game spouse can move into your house
- Those looking for Morrowind‘s “recall” and “levitation” spells will be disappointed: as with Oblivion, they were removed to stop players inadvertently breaking quests
- As with previous Elder Scrolls games, you can continue after the main quest
Read the interview in full here.